When we shared the news Kaitlyn will be returning to WWE for the 2018 Mae Young Classic earlier today (July 11), we knew the main man Big E would be excited. She and The New Day-er go back all the way to when he was still a Langston. They’ve had some times.
It didn’t take long for E to throw it back to one of those times when the two were having a Twitter back-and-forth about the announcement.
After a seemingly benign, possibly inside joke reply to a retweet of the news by Kaitlyn (real name Celeste Bonin):
A response from Kaitlyn inspired our Pancake Prince to go low, referencing a particularly unflattering, kind of creepy moment from their kayfabe history…
If you weren’t watching back in 2013 when Big E and AJ Lee led Kaitlyn on in a heel-ish secret admirer scheme, well, here you go…
Couldn’t he have remembered the good times? Sure, in story, they didn’t really have any. It was pretty much all the AJ feud, with and without Dolph Ziggler. But they’re friends! There were other times, I’m sure.
Like whatever this was…
Yeah, that’s even worse. So I guess it was a good pick.
And pretty on-brand for Large Epsilon.
More From Cageside Seats
- Remembering WCW’s stupidity (part two)
- SmackDown delivers its best numbers in… weeks!
- If you’re gonna make announcer merch, this is the way to do it
- Takahashi is back in Japan to continue treatment for injured neck
- The WWE Championship has never main evented a dual-brand PPV
- Hoss dream match tonight on Lucha Underground
This Article has a component height of 19. The sidebar size is long.Original Article